UPDATED MAY 25, 2021
The Oklahoma Aquarium continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and update safety protocols with the changing situations.
The following precautions are being taken at this time:
- Effective June 1, Oklahoma Aquarium guests are not required to wear face coverings during their visit. Unvaccinated individuals are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to wear face masks while inside the facility. Paper masks will be available at the ticket booth while supplies last.
- Guests are asked to adhere to social distancing practices during their visit.
- In the interest of social distancing, guests are encouraged to visit outside of peak hours. Our busiest hours are 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Visiting outside of those hours will allow more distance between you and other guests.
- To encourage social distancing, feed shows remain temporarily postponed.
- Our staff regularly sanitizes all surfaces for the cleanest environment, including high-traffic surfaces such as rides and exhibit exteriors.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the facility.
The health and safety of our guests, staff, and volunteers have always been our top priority, and we hope that you will join us in our efforts to combat the spread of COVID-19.
We thank our guests for their understanding during these unprecedented times.
If you have any questions, please call Guest Services at 918-296-3474. We look forward to “sea”-ing you soon.