Oklahoma Aquarium Coronavirus Update
Updated November 23, 2020
The Oklahoma Aquarium continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and update safety protocols with the changing situations. The following precautions are being taken at this time:
- Oklahoma Aquarium guests ages 10 and up are required to wear face coverings during their visit. Children ages 9 and under are not required to wear masks, but it is strongly encouraged whenever possible.
- For those who don’t have masks, the Oklahoma Aquarium will have cloth masks available for purchase. Paper masks will be available while supplies last.
- Our floors are marked six to eight-feet apart. Please adhere to social distancing practices during your visit.
- In the interest of social distancing, guests are encouraged to visit outside of peak hours. Our busiest hours are 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Visiting outside of those hours will allow more distance between you and other guests.
- To encourage social distancing, feed shows remain temporarily postponed.
- Our staff sanitizes all surfaces for the cleanest environment.
- Our mechanical bull shark, VR rides, and feeding sticks are sanitized between every guest.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the facility.
- We recommend guests wear masks inside the aquarium.
The health and safety of our guests, staff, and volunteers have always been our top priority, and we hope that you will join us in our efforts to combat the spread of COVID-19.
We thank our guests for their understanding during these unprecedented times.
If you have any questions, please call Guest Services at 918-296-3474. We look forward to “sea”-ing you soon.