ZZZs in the Seas Holiday Sleepover
Celebrate the holiday season with a one-of-a-kind sleepover at the Oklahoma Aquarium! Guests can drink from a hot cocoa station, take pictures with Santa, make holiday ornaments at a decoration station, eat cookies and candy canes, and go on a flashlight tour of the aquarium decorated in thousands of glittering holiday lights. Plus, spend the night with a sea turtle, sharks, and thousands of other fish "while visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads"! All guests will receive a special holiday gift from our fish friends to take home after a light continental breakfast. Book your reservation today!
- $45: Shark Tunnel
- $45: Polynesian Reef
- $45: Sea Turtle Island Entrance: SOLD OUT
- $45: Shark View Room
- $45: Open Exhibits
Group rates are available for groups of 15 or more. Members must sign in to their member account to receive a discounted rate during checkout.
WHAT TO BRING
- Sleeping bag and pillow (air mattresses are welcome, but no larger than a queen size)
- Extra blankets; it may be chilly inside
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, and other toiletries
- Changes of clothes and pajamas (if desired)
- You may want to bring spending money for green screen photos, the photo booth, commemorative coins, vending machines, and gift shop.
THE FINE PRINT
- Reservations: The shark tunnel is limited to 30 tickets; the shark view room is limited to 20 tickets; the new Polynesian Reef is limited to 20 tickets; and Sea Turtle Island is limited to 10 tickets, so reserve your spot early!
- The Ozark Stream is not available to sleep in but is open to explore until lights out.
- We do not recommend you sleep in the Marvels and Mysteries gallery—the electric eel has noise and light sensors that flash and thump through the night.
- Information must be filled out for every person, including chaperones.
- All participants are required to sign a liability waiver.
- No unchaperoned minors are allowed.
- Dinner is not served—please eat prior to arrival.
- A minimum of one adult is required for every five minors.
- The minimum age to attend is five years old.
- Tickets are non-transferable to other sleepover dates.
- Guests can receive a full refund until 48 hours prior to the event. Any cancellations after the 48-hour period will result in the purchase becoming a donation; a tax acknowledgment letter will be provided upon request.
PRIVATE SLEEPOVERS AVAILABLE
If a public sleepover isn’t your idea of fun, then book a private sleepover with us and have the entire facility to yourself and friends! If you have any questions or would like to reserve a private sleepover, please call 918-528-1532 or email email@example.com.