In accordance with Governor Kevin Stitt’s announcement of the state’s Phase 2 reopening plan, the Oklahoma Aquarium will no longer require guests to reserve tickets ahead of their visit. As of Friday, May 15, guests may purchase their tickets at the ticket kiosk, and Oklahoma Aquarium members may visit at their leisure.
The health and safety of our guests and staff will remain the utmost priority, so guests can expect the following precautions during their visit to the Oklahoma Aquarium:
- We will remain open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. to allow guests to visit at their convenience. We encourage visiting the aquarium in the evenings for those who feel more comfortable with smaller crowds.
- Our floors will remain marked six to eight-feet apart. We’ll monitor the number of guests in our facility, but we ask guests to respect social distancing guidelines.
- All our exhibits will open, including our playground and coin-operated rides and games.
- Our turtle and stingray feed stands will open.
- To encourage social distancing, feed shows will remain temporarily postponed.
- Our staff will continue to sanitize all surfaces for the cleanest environment.
- Hand sanitizer will remain readily available throughout the facility.
If you’ve already purchased a ticket, then you may use the ticket at any time within a year’s purchase.
If you have any questions, please call Guest Services at 918-296-3474. We look forward to “sea”-ing you soon.