- Adults: $17.95
- Children (3 to 12): $13.95
- Military: $13.95
- Seniors (62 and older): $13.95
Children 2 and under are admitted free. Same day re-entry is allowed with a hand stamp. The last entry is one hour prior to closing.
Visitors may rent strollers, wagons, and wheelchairs through the gift shop. Single strollers cost $6; double strollers, wagons, and wheelchairs cost $8 to rent.
Don’t worry if you don’t know when you’ll get here; e-tickets are valid for a full year from the date of purchase. Discounts, coupons, and promotions cannot be redeemed online. E-tickets are non-refundable 30 days after the purchase date.
Group Tickets & Reservations
Discounts are offered for group tickets or reservations of 20 people or more, and do not meet the requirements for an educational field trip. The more tickets you buy, the more you save per ticket. Advance purchase or reservations are required to receive the discount. Call 918-528-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase and schedule your group visit.
Requests for Ticket Donations
The Oklahoma Aquarium is grateful to the community for ongoing support and strives to give back whenever possible. However, we receive more requests for donated tickets than we are able to accommodate, so please review the following guidelines before sending your request:
- Requests should arrive one month in advance and must be submitted via the online form.
- All requests must have all fields completed, including email, valid mailing address, contact number, and preferred method to receive donated tickets.
- Submission of a request form is not a guarantee that the request will be filled.
- Preference is given to fellow 501(c)(3) organizations, schools, and other children groups.
- Requests are filled within a monthly budget, on a first-come basis.
- Requests for a large number of tickets, such as for a school field trip, must come through the Fish Friends Scholarship application process.