location, parking, & hours
The Oklahoma Aquarium is located in Jenks, a suburb located south of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Please note that access to the Oklahoma Aquarium from the Creek Turnpike/OK-364 is slightly altered to accommodate smoother flow of traffic. Follow the bull shark signs to the parking lot! Last admission is sold one hour prior to closing.
There is no charge for parking at the Oklahoma Aquarium. To accommodate all guests, we offer a drop-off loop connected to a protective canopy leading to admission.
School buses should unload students through the drop-off loop, prior to parking in the main lot.
Please have a safe and enjoyable experience while visiting the Oklahoma Aquarium:
- Use only designated walkways and public access areas.
- Do not cross over guardrails or other safety barriers.
- Do not hold children over barriers.
- Pay attention to your surroundings and walk—don't run.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Please assist children with safe use of interactive exhibits, and with steps and viewing risers.
- Do not shine flashlights into any tanks and do not use flash where posted.
- Obey all warning signs and follow any directions provided by staff and volunteers.
Unruly or unsafe behavior that endangers people or animals, disrupts other guests' ability to enjoy their visit, or interferes with operations will not be tolerated and can result in ejection without a refund.
With the exception of licensed law enforcement personnel, all firearms are prohibited at the Oklahoma Aquarium.
Use of Image
During your visit you may be photographed or recorded on video by an Oklahoma Aquarium employee, volunteer, or contract service professional. Your admission serves as permission for the Oklahoma Aquarium to use your image. You are welcome to take personal photographs and video. The commercial use of photographs or video taken by you during your visit is strictly prohibited without written consent of the Oklahoma Aquarium.